Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Remediation Ideas

My first audience could definitely be me presenting it to my parents. To present something to my parents about a subject that they might know a whole lot about like TMNT, I feel something visual would be helpful. Since my paper is essentially the evolution of the TMNT series, a flow chart showing the ways they have evolved through the years would be clear, concise and to the point. My parents would be able to understand it very easily.


Another audience could be a very young group of students, like lets say a class of 3rd graders. For this I would need something visual to, not so many words, but something interesting that would keep their attention. I would do a digital photo collage. This would make it so that there are very few words so that the kids could really focus in on the project the whole time. It may be a little juvenile but considering the audience, you would have to dumb it down just a little.


My last audience could be a group of my own peers. For this something more intellectual and creative would be needed. I could construct something like a blog, commenting on all the different changes in TMNT history and date the posts as if I was posting in real time. I could post what changed, what I liked and didn't like about the change, and what overall influenced the change. Considering this project was about remixes. This would make it very easy for me to cite real influences and really make the project feel like it has been a blog that has been going on for twenty or so years.

No comments:

Post a Comment