Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog #5 Kyle D.

My genealogy traces the lineage of “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens. I would like for my remediation to be very visual because one of the biggest topics in my genealogy is the portrayal of the characters in the three renditions. One potential idea would be a PowerPoint presentation or a Prezi because I could incorporate many visual aspects into it. One intended audience might be people studying British literature because Dickens was an Englishman. An appropriate medium for this audience would be a short video or Prezi/PowerPoint. This might give them an insight or inspiration into their own studies. Another potential audience would be future 1102 students who will be doing this project. The best possible medium for this audience would be a power point presentation to truly show the visual elements. This could be beneficial because it could inspire them for their own genealogy. Anybody who is a fan of Dickens could also be a potential audience for this remediation, I would create either a PowerPoint or poster board diagram to show me remediation.

No comments:

Post a Comment