Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Katie blog #5
I did my genealogy on Peter Pan. Peter Pan was involved in various works and changed slightly by what he was wearing, his age, and more. When thinking of what audience I wanted to do my remediation on, the first one that came in mind was Disney. I think showing them how Peter Pan has changed could influence any ideas they might have if they wanted to do a new movie, show, or ride. A medium I would use for the audience of Disney production people would be something that I could make a sort of timeline with explanations of how Peter has changed. I think I would do a Prezi and include videos and pictures in it. The second audience I would remediate my paper for would be a playwright. I could show them the same thing I would show Disney but from a play standpoint. Instead of focusing on all the outlets of Peter Pan I would just focus on him in plays. I would show how Peter Pan has been altered on stage. For a playwright the medium I would use would be a video. I think the only way you could show the transition of plays would be to show videos of the plays. The third audience I would use would be children. I would show them how their beloved character has been remixed. For children I think I would take a more fun approach and have a short play with a lot of Peter Pan characters to show the difference from one to the next. The idea I’m leaning toward the most would be the one for Disney. I think it would be interesting to have a Prezi as if I were presenting something that could contribute to a new successful Disney product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment