Conjuring up a genealogy was a little bit easier said than
done. I had no idea on what my genealogy was about and how I could do research
on it. I came to the conclusion of something that made sense to me and elaborated
off of that. So now that I did my genealogy I am trying to work on a new
assignment on remediation. I did my genealogy on Superman, there have been multiple
revision such as cartoons, comics, TV shows and movies. The topic of superman
has been alive since the 1930s, created by John segial. I want my remediation to depict different
artistic values and views that artist and directors have appointed over time. I
chose this character because Superman is someone many people are familiar with
and can relate understand his characteristic. Audiences I am trying to reach
out to can be possibly fans of the iconic hero or just those who enjoy viewing
their animated hero as they were growing up. Viewer’s ages vary from adolescent
to even adult hood. I am familiar with an adult collogues that would not hesitate
to go watch a new superman movie if it was released. Superman has created a
sense where he is not just for children entertainment, but everyone who enjoys
him. My take on presented this remediation through a medium would be through a website,
timeline or short video. I am still debating how I want to capture the essence
of the genesis of superman and how he has changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment