There are many
ways to remediate my genealogy of Zorro. I can either create a Zorro poster, or
even make a video. Initially, I began
thinking of making a poster because I am visually inclined and I feel like I
can connect a certain audience perfectly to that type of media. Then, I decided
that I should do something with video instead, to even further the audiences’
connection to the media.
I would
essentially target one of three audiences. The first audience alternative that
I would target is children, specifically elementary school kids. An appropriate
medium for those kids is video. I could recreate Zorro as a young child to
allow the children to feel as if they experienced what the young Zorro
experienced after watching my video. It will also be funny, or witty because it
is meant for children.
My second audience
alternative would be, specifically, teenage girls or Hopeless romantics. I
would also create a video, but I would change my approach. In this instance, I
would show the love life of Zorro, and how he would have to rescue the love of
his life. This type of media would be great for this specific audience because
it plays to their wants; they will fall deep within the movie, having a strong
connection.
Lastly, my third
audience would be, specifically, young/teen boys or action-seekers. In this
case, I would turn the video that I create into an action film of Zorro. The
film would be target to this audience because it will be full of action
including the fights, the chases, and the escapes that Zorro goes through.
No comments:
Post a Comment