Wednesday, October 1, 2014
I did my geniology On the Guy Fawkes mask. I proved in my paper that the mask carried many meanings and that it shows itself in many different situations. This allows me to have a fairly broad approach to this next project. I have contemplated taking the idea that there is power in numbers. To show this I would get a box full of tennis balls and tape a picture of the Guy Fawkes mask to them. I would then take an energetic, playful, dog and dump all the balls out and tell him "fetch". This would prove that the dog could not get all of the balls and that they would be able to accomplish more if they worked in great numbers. The next example I could use, is a scene from the "fast and furious" series. In one of the moves all of the characters were in one large building with hundreds of other cars and drivers. When the cops came to arrest the main character they all drove out of the building at once. Their faces were all hidden by the cars, which could emminate the affect of the mask, and the fact that there was so many, the cops could not identify which ones they were. They were able to get away from the cops by merely having a large group, and by hiding their faces. I could create a prezi or a slide show for this. I would chose my audience to be a group of protesters, or a group of students that were planning a way to pass a bill or petition. I could use it as a sort of motivational/informational project that informs people about the perks to working in large groups with your face hidden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment