Wednesday, October 1, 2014
#5
I wrote my genealogy essay on "The Great Gatsby." I traced it back in time to it's original roots. By this I mean I found the inspiration for the characters, plots, themes, etc. I also traced it forward in time and showed the multiple literate pieces it helped inspire such as "Jake Reinvented" and the other five Great Gatsby movies. For my remediation project I was thinking about doing a flow chart with pictures. By this I mean I show the original roots of the Great Gatsby and uses pictures and words to show the whole lineage of the story all the way up to the most recent Gatsby movie that was released in 2013. I would make little yet boxes and add a picture net to it show an example of the piece of literature I was talking about. Then I would add arrows ponintint to the next piece of literature that came in time. However, I also thought about doing a power point. I like this idea because it would be a more modern visual. I also thought about making a video of myself just explaining how the novel was inspired and how it influenced future work. For these ideas I could use a variety of audiences. Anyone from middle school kids to middle aged adults could understand a flow chart. However, a power point is more advanced and would be showed to teenagers and adults. If I made a video the audience could range from little kids to older adults.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment