My
genealogy is on the history of tattoos, the origins of tattoos, and the connections of tattoos and acupuncture. In order to be featuring my
genealogy to the right people I would propose it to an audience of those who
practice alternative medicine. I would propose it to those who believe in alternative
medicine in a visual way; due to the fact they seem to like evidence. A visual
stimulation I would use may be a short video, a poster, or a sales
representative video. I would propose this genealogy to this group of people in
the following way due to the fact that acupuncture is a form of alternative
medicine that some people swear by. Some of these people don’t like the works
of tattoos, but what if they knew they were just the same thing, minus the ink?
Furthermore,
I may depict my genealogy to an audience of young adults who are interested in
tattoos. In this presentation, my medium would have to be a (Prezzi) presentation.
In order to depict to, the young adults, the pictures, the sounds, and the
history, without becoming bore some to young adults, the presentation would be
the best option. This is due to the fact it can incorporate all of the following
in it without being so time consuming a young viewer would lose attention.
Lastly,
I could depict my genealogy of the study and history of tattoos to a tattoo
artist. Although they are probably continuers in the subject and I am merely
scraping the surface, it could be a great experience to get feedback in order
to further my research.
No comments:
Post a Comment