For my remediation project, I think I'm pretty set on having my audience being those in my similar age group which is from about 16-20, 21-25, or 30-45. I chose these age groups because I believe my genealogy hits point that could relate to the feminist movement that is become a big deal within the community of ages between 16 and 25. And with the ages 30-45 it's in relation to parents who might not understand the context of Anaconda, so a remediation would allow me to break down to those who would have a harder time understanding the vulgarity of the lyrics. Currently, I am thinking about making a blog that represents all that Anaconda represents through the website, Tumblr.com. I choose tumblr because it is very popular amongst those in the age group 16- 25, it would be an easier way for people to understand the concept through pictures, videos, and quotes rather then an extensive essay. Also, in my opinion its a fun way to emphasize how others feel regarding the topic. For my older age group, Im not quite sure what i would want to do to get the idea across to them. Some type of presentation seems logical such as a prezi or basic powerpoint, but thats not as entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment