Almost anything can be considered a
text and can be traced back to the beginning of its existence. My first idea for the genealogy project is
Zorro. As many people know, Zorro is a Mexican vigilante who defends the people
from villains and ruthless officials. He wears a black mask and a cape to
conceal his identity and he is very swift to escape from the wicked characters.
When writing about Zorro, I would start from the inspiration. After that, I
would lead into how films remixed the person into the Mexican vigilante
character we all know. Lastly, I would give perspective on the different
alterations and versions of Zorro as new movies were created. My second idea
for my genealogy project examines the concept of a long evolving theme, which
is revenge. In many movies revenge is a recurring theme and it always has a few
distinctions within each. When writing a genealogy on this, I would take an
approach, in which I could scrutinize the meaning of the message and trace its
development to bring attention to the remixes, combinations, and alterations of
it. Lastly, my third idea is the genealogy of the Muppet character Miss Piggy. The
show Muppets has various character that are very unique, and I am sure that
they were all inspired by something but I will mainly focus on Miss Piggy and
the formation of her character. The Muppets is cinema’s greatest puppet show
ever created. Miss Piggy is known as the puppet diva, drama queen, and actress.
In my project, I would trace the inspiration of the Miss Piggy character and analyze
the different remixes.
No comments:
Post a Comment