Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blog post #2

I have three ideas for my genealogy project. One idea I have is the evolution of “Cinderella”. I would talk about the very first Cinderella in 1950. Than I would talk about Cinderella 2 which came out in 2002. And then I would go into detail about how A Cinderella story (with Hillary Duff) came about. Also, another A Cinderella Story came out in 2008, with Selena Gomez. Lastly I would talk about the most recent A Cinderella Story starring Lucy Hale, from Pretty Little Liars. I would talk about how each movie’s setting, appearances and language have changed throughout these 60 years. I would also talk about the similarities in each as well. My second option for my genealogy project is to talk about the story line behind Cinderella as far back as I can. My third option would be to talk about the evolution of clothing and about how a lot of new looks that are coming out in the 21st century that is considered “new” or “different” are just repeats of earlier times.

No comments:

Post a Comment