I've always had a decent idea of what a remix is, but i never realized how broad the word could be used. I thought it was defined to music and more closely to non-orignal music. I now know that there are not many original songs being made, and that many of the songs I enjoy are recreations or "remixes." It's an awesome concept to think that "remix,"something that I normally get excited to hear by my favorite artists, can be used in a different context and can apply to almost anything. I do have a different concept of the word, and a new perspective of remixes.
I think there is a clear line between plagiarism, remixes, and originality. Though the line between remix and originality can be slightly dim, because people can skewer others work to the point where it barely recognizable, and at that point its so far from the original, it is it's own thing. Plaigerism is when work is coppied word for word, and there is no credit given. If something is copied but credit is given, most likely it's not an issue.
I didnt find anything confusing in the article.
No comments:
Post a Comment