Monday, September 29, 2014

Blog post 5

A remediation is “the representation of one medium in another” ; there are many different ways to approach this project. I feel like the best way to approach this assignment is to find different audiences and then begin to brainstorm what I want to do my remediation on. The first audience I would choose would be my fraternity brothers. I feel like I could convey my message to them in a way that is very easy to understand. I think I could use a short film to express my message to this particular audience. The next audience I would choose would be my little brother. The best medium to get my genealogy through to my brother would be a photo collage. I think that would be the easiest medium to show the evolution of the camera. The third audience I will choose would be my grandparents. I think I would have to use a visual medium since their hearing and vision is not as good as what it used to be.

I think for this assignment I may have a difficult time trying to do a remediation on a camera. I feel like I may need to pick something else to do my remediation on. But for my fraternity audience think it may be a little difficult to do a short film for because I have a lack of props. For my second audience I feel like I could pull off a photo collage of how the camera has evolved. If I could change my remediation then I would maybe choose a movie character such as Spiderman. I am still a little confused on how to do a remediation.

No comments:

Post a Comment