Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blog Post 5

With the remediation project there has been a few audiences that I think I would address this to. The being a computer technician or internet skimmer. I think with these kinds of people that are always looking for a good story online or different website I would be able to make a website. Since we’ve practiced using Wix.com I was thinking I could make a website that would have to catch the person’s attention but be different then the worst website ever created. My main audience would be an internet skimmer. The next kind of audience that I think this would be appropriate to address to could be children or a younger generation. This would be a good audience since this is the main audience that the comics try to capture. The best way for this could be something similar to a comic or popup book. Popup books grad children’s attention better but a comic book would be more in the actual original tradition of the Hulk as this is where the Hulk was first shown to the world. One more twist I could add on to the audience is if they audience was actually like a board of committees and I would be presenting the idea of the Hulk, I would talk about where the idea of him actually came from and other potential abilities of the Hulk. I feel like the best way to do this would wither be a recording of my voice or a actual video tape depicting the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment