The first idea that came to mind when thinking of an
audience for the remediation was middle school kids. I think this idea may be a
bit unorthodox, but my genealogy is on the history of prison architecture and I
figured that isn’t really something most people would find intriguing. So I was
thinking kids in grade school have to do history projects on things they aren’t
necessarily interested in, but regardless of if they want to or not, it is something
they are required to do. I was thinking of doing it in the format of a
scrapbook just because I feel like a poster would be too elementary, and an
article or any type of elongated, detailed text would not be able to effectively
capture their attention. The history of prison architecture could be something
presented to them as an example of what scrapbooks are supposed to look like,
or to teach them what genealogies are. I could take a similar route and do a
poster or a timeline for a younger audience such as elementary school kids, but
I’m not sure if that is a good approach or not because I don’t know why any
kids would want to hear about prison architecture. A third idea is to create a PowerPoint
or a Prezi on my genealogy. The audience for that could either be parents, or
any college level class. My idea is to teach it as if I were a teacher’s
assistant or a professor and present it as if it were a lecture.
No comments:
Post a Comment