For
our final assignment, I have decided that I wanted to create the assemblage
project on the topic of abortion with the audience being college students who
have every intention to vote. I choose this topic and audience since midterm
elections just past and it seemed as though many people weren't really
informed. I wanted to address the situation that seems to be a very big issue
when it comes to politics and who people decide to vote for as their
representatives. Constraints to the project would be the appeal that i would
make. Being that the topic is a sensitive one i would appeal to pathos and
logos. I was thinking that i could simply make a Facebook page that included
information along with pictures. Having people like it, not just from our
school can cause it to spread and allow more students to be aware and educated
on the ideas of abortion and the terms that people associate with it. The main
argument could be that the term “pro-choice” has no correlation to the
term “pro-abortion” as many make the mistake of assuming. I don’t really
have another option to do because i'm already pretty invested in this idea so to
conjure up another exigence and audience would take more time than I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment