Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Blog 10


For the final project I thought I could target fathers who smoke cigarettes. As a daughter of a father who smokes cigarettes I could target fathers who smoke and persuade them to quit smoking for their daughters. I was thinking about going about this in sort of a public service announcement kind of way in that I could make a one-minute long video to get my point across. I think that my main argument will be that fathers should quit smoking so that they are able to walk their daughter’s down the aisle on their wedding day. In the video I could pull clips from movies where fathers are walking their daughters down the aisle. I’m not sure how to make it effective or fluent yet, nor do I know how to gather video clips so I should probably have a back up. My mind is so wrapped up in this idea that I cannot think of another argument for a different audience that isn’t over done.

No comments:

Post a Comment