Wednesday, November 12, 2014
10
For my assemblage assignment, I plan to do it on the topic of gun control. Gun control is a hot topic right now, especially in politics and it is also an issue that I feel very strongly about. My plan is to argue against the idea of gun control because I do not agree with it.
My audience will be young voters across Florida. I will try to convince them to think the way that I think. It seems as though a lot of people my age now a days are becoming more and more liberal and I think that mostly they form opinions from what they hear at home. My plan is to construct a political poster like the ones you see on the side of the road with candidates on it. It will be brief and understandable, and full of facts that hopefully will sway my audience into the way that I think. There are not many constraints when it comes to this because anybody will be able to see it on the side of the road. It doesn’t have to be just for the people my age, it can be for anyone in the state of Florida. It wont be in your face so that it is a turn off. I will simply state my point and state facts that maybe some people havent even thought about. The overall goal of this is to educate potential voters on the magnitude of gun restrictions and why I think it is a violation of our constitutional rights, Therefore against the law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment