Writing is the process of transferring thoughts into visual form. A remix is a collaborative endeavor in which two or more ideas are combined to create a new product. In some aspects writing and remixing are incredibly similar. Writing itself includes a combination of several elements in order to create the final product. Writers often borrow story-lines, settings, themes, and ideas from past works to create their own story. When you think about it, every piece of writing is just a combination of different letters rearranged. By the end of this semester, I expect to increase my ability to eloquently express my ideas through writing. I chose to take this class my first semester of college in order to better my writing skills for future courses. I was a huge procrastinator in high school, and from this class I hope to gain better organization skills and study habits. This course was designed for me to achieve that goal since for each paper we are required to write rough drafts. These drafts will encourage me to space out work on assignments instead of waiting till the night before the due date to write an eight-page paper. I am extremely excited for this course and to develop as a student.
No comments:
Post a Comment