Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog post 1

Writing is a form of communication and technology that allows people to record their language. Whether you are writing down lyrics to a song, writing an essay, or even drawing pictures or random doodles of nothing, everything is writing. Anything, you put down on paper is a form of communication through writing. A remix is a revise, reorganized, or mixture of an original piece of work. Whether you are changing the words of a phrase or revising an essay, you are remixing something. For example, a mashup is a remixed version of two songs. You take the lyrics from one song and remix if with the beats to one or more songs and you create a remix. Yes, there is a connection between writing and a remix. Writing is essentially a remixed version of a language. When you write you're taking the origin version of a language and changing the from by putting it down on paper. My expectation for this course include advancing my writing techniques while improving my comprehension when it comes to other people's writing. I plan to improve my writing skills by practicing different writing techniques when writing my essays. I play to improve my reading comprehension in this class by reading many short stories. I hope to gain skills, knowledge, and experience from this course to help me further advance in my career as I grow older. I hope to gain a better understanding of how the writing process works. For example, how do authors write such a great novels when I can barely write a thousand word essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment