Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First blog

Writing is an expression, idea, or vision of any human that is put into words. Words can be written and ideas can be understood by almost anyone, even if the words are in a different language, once translated can be easily understood. Writing has never really been important to me, i'm more of a take action kind of person, and would rather have my accomplishments or thoughts be expressed with some sort of physical representation or meaning behind them. As for the class, I expect decent assignments, and an open learning experience for all, I am also look forward to meeting and getting to know my classmates. I would also like to expand my vocabulary a little more, and I am always willing to learn way of sounding more intelligent. These blogs are different, I have never blogged before, but I have been a member on multiple forums. Is it that different? It will be fun to see every ones responses and to be able to compare them to my own. I'm running out of things to say, I feel that my thoughts have been put down, maybe I need to learn to expand my thoughts so that my word count goes up. But is that the point of this? To put more words than needed? like this? and this? I still don't have 250 words yet, but i'm getting closer.. This class will be fun, as long as we have enough desks, it also seems like we'll have a decent amount of projects, they seem to be unusual and im not as bummed about it as I normally am about having to do more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment