Writing is the collection of facts, ideas, and experiences
that are all expressed on paper in a certain language. Honestly, writing is
easy because anyone can reflect on a specified topic or experience and compose
a message. A remix is an altered or new version of something original. Someone
can easily remix a novel, song, or even a movie by taking fragments from other
peoples’ previous works to collectively create a remixed version to anything. There
is a central connection between writing and remix. Nothing is truly original,
so when someone is writing they are essentially giving a new perspective to
something that was already mentioned in the past. This remix in writing is
unknowingly common because some people may actually believe that a particular
author is so innovative and original when he or she was actually inspired by
someone else’s work. Remix and writing hold this important connection. Furthermore,
in this ENC 1102 course I expect us to be creative, involved, and open-minded.
Also, I expect this course to not only concentrate in writing, but in contemporary
projects also. I imagine there will be plenty of reading in the course to
supplement the lecture and I plan on being highly interested in the topics that
we read both in and out of class. I hope to gain a lot like becoming a better
writer and improving my blogger experience with the completion of this course.
I also hope this course can help me in writing researcher papers because I know
I will need that experience in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment