Everybody can write, it can be a very simple task if quality is disregarded. I have always enjoyed writing and it is something I believe to be somewhat good at. Writing is the combination of all prior knowledge, experiences, morals and accomplishments. While by definition writing is simply just the act of putting words together into concise thought it goes much further than that. A remix is someones own interpretation/ version of other peoples work. While a remix isn't a direct copy it relies on the works of others to create something that is different than the original. There is absolutely a connection between writing a remixes. In order to be able to write one must be exposed to someone else's writing. By being exposed to other peoples writing it automatically becomes a remix. Through learning and exposure to other works, a remix is possible. I have very high expectation for this course. I expect to read many other works of writing band reflect upon how i can improve my own. I also expect to work in workshops with my peers to improve their writing and my own. I hope to gain the understanding of some new aspects of writing to further develop my skills as a writer. I would like to be able to learn from other peoples work to better my own as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment