Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blog #1

I think writing is the formulation of your ideas and thoughts down on paper. It's the process of bringing something from your conscious to other people. I believe a remix is a mixture of a few things that have already been created, to form a whole new creation, for the most part. A remix can refer to more than just music; it refers to all the things we see around us. Everything is a assembled and composed of the things that were already existing today. There can be a connection between writing and a remix because you can remix other peoples writings and thoughts into your own ideas. You can create a whole fresh paper based off of the mix of all the things you've already read. 

In this course I hope to learn how to write essays better and enjoy writing them, along with looking at things differently and expanding my mind. For example, before Monday I didn't really think of a remix as having much of a connection to anything but music. Now I see that the word can relate to a lot of different things. I hope I come out of this class with a better mindset on how I feel about writing, and a more open mind in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment