Writing I would say is a way of expressing feeling or
emotions by the describing a fantasy or non-fictional story. Normally a person
would say that a fictional story is original piece because there is nothing else that is the same as a book, but when we look at the definition
of a remix almost everything would have to be considered a remix of something. A
remix is when something that may have been original is changed. When looking at this as a novel I'd say Harry Potter was original but really its just a story about magic and fairy tale like creatures. Many stories before Harry Potter had been written with similar concepts but tweaked in different ways. There is
probably some type of correlation between these two concepts because the likely
hood that every single fictional story is a completely original idea is extremely
unlikely. I think that an author would see an event and hear a story but then
modify it or change the actually story so it would be different and theoretically
an ‘original’ idea. I say theoretically because the idea is going to be
different from other ideas but really the author could just be combining multiple
ideas in order to form a different story not written before. This doesn’t mean
the story is original because others would of already though and written on the
idea behind the story. My current expectation of this course is to view other
types of writing and ways that authors write. After the first day I also think
that we might examine where inspiration could potentially come from. I hope to
become a better writer and understand skills that’ll raise the quality level of
my writing pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment